The quest can be started at lvl 19, but I advise just start at Level 20 because the new skills will only be available at this level.
1. Talk to Blacksmith Silvera in Dwarven Village. She will give you Silvera's Ring and ask you to get some itens.
2. Go to Coal Mines and Hunt Boogle Ratman (lvl 16 passive) to collect 10 Boogle Ratman Tooth, and Boogle Ratmen Leaders (lvl 18 passive) to collect 2 Boogle Ratman Leader's Big Tooth.NOTE: ON CLASSIC 1.0 YOU MUST GO TO MITHRIL MINES and Boogle Ratman Leader has the name Boogle Ratman Captain
3. Give the teeth to Blacksmith Silvery. She will give you the 1st Pass Certificate.
4. Go to Gludin and talk to Blacksmith Kludo at the blacksmith shop (choose the 2nd option). He will give you Kluto's Letter.
5. Go to Gludio and talk to Blacksmith Pinter at the blacksmith shop. He will give you 2 options: Gludio or Schuttgard territory. Choose Gludio that is more easy.He takes the letter and gives you Footprint Of Thief.
6. Hunt Vuku Orc Fighters (lvl 17 aggressive) until you get a Stolen Secret Box1.
7. Give the box and footprint to Blacksmith Pinter, and he will give you the Secret Box2 and 2nd Pass Certificate.
8. Return to Gludin, and give the box and certificates to Blacksmith Kludo. Be sure not to tell him how you really got it or you will get Pinter in trouble. Choose the option “You have no idea, what to do with this stuff".He will give you the Final Pass Certificate.Congratulations!!!! Once you reach level 20, talk to Master of your Guild and take your 1th profession.